Company: Special Work
Special Work has more than thirty years of experience in the world of inks and varnishes for packaging and labels in the main application sectors of packaging and printing.
It currently has its own facility (about 4000 m² in total) in ALA with a large logistics facility, application laboratory and ink and paint mixers.
The CFP (Colours For Packaging) brand unites ALL our activities together with some of our international partners.
Innovation in the world of packaging and labels with attention to food is achieved by a clear concept of “shared planning”.
- Food safety analysis, odor tests and other application evaluations for LMI UV inks, IML applications, applications in the world of tinplate and labels;
- Control of pantone inks with spectrophotometer for all printing applications: from offset to flexo, to screen printing;
- Measurement of COF with dedicated equipment and applications with LMI UV PAINTS, high resistance paints and for special applications;
- Laboratory tests and detailed applications on various supports;
- Dedicated mixing station for Pantone colors and imitations (matching colours).
Partners & Collaborations
specifically companies with whom we share product development projects and other new projects.
Partners whose products we test, select and sell. (For example: Eckart, Actega and others…)
Partners from whom we purchase and sell.
The logistics center
Planning and coordination of internal logistics and international partners
CFP – Special Work works with multiple strategic partners and with a large quantity of UV articles (with short expiry times), attention to the strategic relevance of the project, planning and comparison between the various products is essential.
CFP – Special Work is equipped with a dedicated application software that guarantees careful control between products, production batches and specialities.
This service with the attention of expert personnel guarantees continuous development both in timing and in projects.
Also specialized in the FOOD sector, with attention to production batches and a division in storage lines.
A careful set of documentation:
Reach declarations, food safety certificates, safety data sheets, technical data sheets, etc…
The application center
The Application Center has advanced technological tools.
- UV radiation lamps with controllable belt speed;
- Instrument for dynamic / dynamometric COF measurements;
- Friction / Peel Tester;
- IGT for paints / inks applications;
- Light room;
- Thermal oven;
- Gloss meter.
Pantone Ink Mixing Center:
- Mixing aggregates of various capacities.
Highly specialized staff in technical measurements and Pantone mixing.